Online sports betting is currently legal in 19 states. Ohio and Maryland are moving towards making online sports betting legal. The top sports betting sites continue to battle for market share in states that have launched mobile sports betting apps.
The registration process is easy and straightforward, with most cities allowing you to complete it online or by using a mobile device.
You may learn all you need to understand regarding online sports betting, how to get involved, and which sports betting applications are the best by reading the material on this webpage.
Can Americans legally bet on sports online?
Somewhere, yes. A number of states have legalized online sports betting, and that number is expected to grow as the year’s progresses.
After the Supreme Court ruled in 2018, states were left to decide on whether to legalize sports betting. A number of states have since legalized sports betting, but no federal legislation has been passed.
Apps and sites for sports betting in the U.S.
We’ve listed all the top US legal sports betting apps below for you to review. It will vary from state to state how many apps are available, and others may have just one or two.
Sports betting options for mobile devices continue to grow. This list illustrates some of the best options offered in multiple states.
- DraftKings app. Almost everything that you need can be found within the DraftKings Sportsbook app, making it one of the best betting platforms in the industry. You can compete against other users in DraftKings’ betting pools and enjoy an outstanding menu layout of props.
- FanDuel app. A great deal of smoothness and user-friendliness are found in the FanDuel Sportsbook app. Several legal markets have embraced it as their go-to betting option. Among its top highlights are a great selection of participant props as well as a game-changing same-game parlay option.
- BetMGM app. Several legal states have recognized BetMGM as a market leader. Several intriguing promotions and strategic marketing have helped the sportsbook gain traction. Among BetMGM’s top highlights are its extensive sports offering, its ‘edit my bet’ feature, and its ‘easy parlay’ feature.
- Caesars app. Caesars Sportsbook’s presence has grown phenomenally since it acquired William Hill’s US assets. Sports betting on the app is simple and straightforward with competitive odds. Furthermore, bettors can take advantage of the rewards program and take advantage of a continued stream of odds growths.
- Betway app. In several overseas markets, Betway is a well-known brand, but it’s new to US sports betting circles. With convenient and easy-to-use odds and lines, as well as an abundance of options, this sportsbook shows plenty of experience behind the scenes.